- Bull’s Eye Tolerance - King engine bearings have the closest wall tolerances in the industry, with all shells matched to 0.0001.
- Increased Height - Greater rod bearing height improves bearing-to-bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM.
- Improved Oiling - Mains feature enlarged, chamfered oil holes.
- Medium Eccentricity -This enables optimum load distribution and improved oiling.
- Dowel Holes - Most rod bearings are available with or without dowel holes.
- Narrowed Design - Mains and rods are narrowed for large-radius crankshafts.
- 15% - 30% greater load capacity than traditional bearings
- The SecureBond unique adhesion process, for superior stability between the top and intermediate layers * -0.0005" metallurgically enhanced and hardened performance overlay withstands greater loads and better resists surface fatigue
- Mains are 1/2 grooved for uncompromised lower shell load capacity
Industry’s widest selection of sizes, including special clearance options. With more choices than ever, you’ll find the right King High Performance Engine Bearings for your most demanding applications.
KING LS XP ROD BEARINGS
For pricing regarding products, parts, and other items on our website, please contact us at (410) 766-3100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!